Friday, December 7, 2007

SG commission

I enjoyed practically no sleep last night and then I went to the dentist. They injected me about 2000 times on the left side of my mouth. I went to the groecery store after that. An elderly man was sacking my groceries and he walked with me to my car. I tried to make small talk with him. He was hearing impaired and was trying to read my lips. My Sly Stallone half dead and hanging lips on the left side.... I must have repeated the word "pistol" to him 3000 times....

Here is what happened to the moneky/rocket/sweets commission last night. Alot of work is still needed. I am still not satisfied with the direction the monkey's facial expression is going. I just need to keep working on it.

Buyer, if you have any requests or issues with any elements of this piece, please feel free to speak up. I can likely only fit in another 10 hours on it at the most before delivering it.